Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Pictures


Joe said that we don't need Cooper to retrieve for us anymore!


Did you know that a margarine bucket could make such a good toy?

We spent the last weekend of June in Salem with Joe's family. Joe and I met up with my aunt, cousin and brother for a bike ride on Saturday. Luckily we finished before the temp. reached 100 degrees. It was a beautiful ride through the farm country around Newberg.

On Sunday, we went to the Lavender Festival in west Salem. Joe let me buy some old "junk" for my garden. It really was his idea. It is an old metal fertilizer bin that has legs added and is a great planter. Now, I just need to get some flowers planted in it.

Addison had a great time playing with some of Joe's old toys. Notice a trend?? I really think that she wants a pony :)

No comments: