Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Batteries...More Photos

The digital camera is back in working order with new batteries. Joe was sick yesterday and stayed home from work. He was really sick in the morning, but by afternoon he was feeling better. He began to babyproof the kitchen cabinets with the little latches to keep Addison out. Addison was intrigued with the drill and really wanted to help.
Addison is so close to walking! This morning she was pushing her high chair around the kitchen. She was stopped by the rug, but kept trying. Yesterday she got inside the fenced enclosure around the fireplace and started pushing the fence. She walked half way across the family room pushing the fence.

Finally, Joe was able to finish the flowerbeds in front of the house. When we moved in, there was just a mound of bark with a few flowers planted. This year we'll have some real flowerbeds to plant flowers - lots of flowers! I think I have over 150 seed starts in my greenhouse right now!!

Rachel, I'm not sure that you can see the crocus buds, but they really are there. Sorry that you still have so much snow. YUCK!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!
It snowed here again today and yesterday. I am ready to head somewhere else!
I can't see the buds, but I can imagine them.
Tell Joe he does good work, on the flower beds and on the child proofing!
It looks good. You have a greenhouse? Stop making Heber City seem like the north pole! I am so happy for you, spring will come here too, in July.

Rachel said...

I can't believe she is almost walking! She isn't even 1 yet! Not even close.

Lindsay Cameron said...

Rachel,
Don't get too jealous of the greenhouse...last night the heater didn't come on and many of my precious little seedlings got very cold. Hopefully, they will bounce back and we don't have another heater malfunction. Matt's boss sent Joe a letter/brochure about working down there and the moment I opened the brochure and saw FEET of snow on the ground I said NO! I can hardly stand the 3 inches that we had here! I really hope that your snow melts soon :)

Rachel said...

thanks, we need some of those warm 50 degree days. Maybe next week!