Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring in Central Oregon?




This is the view out my front window this morning. So much for blooming tulips by Easter. I guess I"ll have to go to the nursery and buy some! Joe was very quick to inform me that the heater in the greenhouse was still on. That makes me feel a little bit better. I told him I was going to book the first flight to sunny Arizona but then I saw on the news that Arizona has wild fires...maybe Hawaii sounds good! 



Addison's little dog talks and one of the things it says is "Hug Me". This morning she was hugging it over and over. So cute. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang, maybe we should stop chatting with eachother if I make that snow stuff happen all over the world!!

Just kidding, it will melt soon. It is probably all ready gone. Hooray for that greenhouse of yours.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the snow was gone by noon or I probably would have been on a plane for a sunny destination :)