Monday, June 9, 2008

Messy Addison

The other day I knocked the box of Cheerios off the counter. The box was open and about half of the contents ended up on the floor. As soon as Addison heard the noise she was in the kitchen to find out what was going on. At first she was content to just kick and brush the cereal around the floor. Then she realized it was cereal and started eating off the floor. I quickly started vacuuming up the mess.

Addison LOVES the water. She has discovered that she can splash in the dogs' water bucket. She hasn't figured out how to turn on the faucet, yet. I'm sure that will be the next big discovery. This was yesterday when we were outside enjoying the sun and warm weather.



Saturday night Addison fell and hit her chin on the toilet and bit her tongue. Yesterday it was swollen and black and blue. I tried to get her to stick out her tongue so I could get a picture. Joe said it looks much better today. I think it still looks very sore!

Isn't she cute after her nap!!

Guess this will do until Daddy lets me get a pony!!

These diapers don't go! So frustrating!! Addison pulled the whole package out of her closet. It was all she could manage to drag them down the hall. She got tired and thought they might make a good ride! So cute.

No comments: