Thursday, June 12, 2008

Project (nearly) Accomplished


I finally was able to finish painting the guest room. I think I started in February. I ran out of paint and need to get a little more to finish the ceiling. But, I can claim it is done enough to leave the bedroom door open. There is no more plastic, blue tape or paint cans in the room. John, I hope you read this and come and visit soon. I'm sure it will be the best night of sleep you've ever had. I think with these colors the room is Zen-like. So relaxing...


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Lindsay! Yay, girls weekend! I want to reserve lots of Addison cuddle time.

See you soon!

Rachel said...

so very nice!
You did a super job. Is this the paint job that killed your shoe or something a long time ago?
Now that the room is done, maybe we will come all the way to Oregon!

Anonymous said...

yep Rachel. that is the paint job. Finally done!! You know how much help the kids are :)