Monday, June 2, 2008

June Flowers

The weather has finally been cooperating and I've been planting flowers and veggies like crazy. On Friday I got a few strange looks from people driving by as I was planting in the pouring rain. Addison was very helpful when I let her come outside. I think that she only ate one handful of dirt. This little pile of dirt kept her busy for at least a few minutes.

She's learning how to "pet nice" and not grab handfuls of hair. The cats don't usually hang around for too long. 

This is after Addison climbed through the flower bed with newly planted flowers and up onto the deck. The steps are too big for her and she discovered that it is much easier to climb through the dirt and flowers. 

I have about 50 more plants in my greenhouse! My goal is to get them in the ground by the end of the week. I'll let you know if I make it!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am so jealous about that greenhouse!! How very fun that must be!

By the way, for some reason Kendal loved to eat mud and dirt last summer, thank goodness that she has grown out of that one!!

Matt is talking about our get together. I thought he might find some good excuse not to meet up, but he has been talking about it, so we should plan it before he changes his mind!