Friday, May 30, 2008

Tally Ho!


Last Sunday Joe and I took Addison to visit her pony, Jose'.  Yes, this really is Addison's pony. Our friend and my riding instructor, Cindy, has taught many children to ride on Jose'. She has generously offered to let Jose' come and live with us. He hasn't come to live with us yet because Joe doesn't want a horse at our house. Joe keeps putting a condition on Addison having a pony. The newest condition is that Addison has to be able to sit in the saddle without assistance. She's not quite there yet. Once she has met this condition, then there will probably be another! 

She was very interested in the other girls going over the jumps with their ponies. 
Addison really enjoyed trotting. She was more worried about the helmet bouncing on her head than riding. She had a HUGE smile on her face the entire time she was riding. 

Addison even got a grooming lesson. She really got into using the hoof pick (with assistance). 


I think Addison will be a little rider!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute!!
Of course she had a huge smile on her face, what a great time!
On the conditions, all I can say is good luck with these men of ours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linds! I love the riding pictures of Addison - she is already following in her mom's footsteps. Hopefully, we'll see you soon. She's changed so much since I saw her last!

Cline Family said...

Come on Joe- you wouldn't even do it for your little girl? Look at that smile! How can you resist? I'm sure when she starts talking and therefore able to ask it will much harder to say no!
Kari

Anonymous said...

Hey KO!! So good to hear from you. We'll be in P-town the weekend of June 20th. Check with Shawna for the details! It's a girls weekend :)

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.