Thursday, May 15, 2008

New York, New York



I'm headed off to the Big Apple early tomorrow morning with my Grandma Dena and Aunt Carmen. We are going to celebrate Sabrina's graduation from nursing school. Our weekend will be packed full of graduation events and Broadway plays. I haven't been to New York since Joe and I went on our honeymoon, so I'm really looking forward to the trip. This is also the first time I've left Addison for an extended length of time. The break will be really nice!

Joe stayed home and is on call this weekend. He says that he'll be able to get lots of projects done around the house despite working--we'll see. Addison is staying with my mom for the weekend. I'm sure my mom will be ready to hand her off when I get home on Tuesday. Check back for some New York pictures next week!

No comments: