Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Addison Show

My parents and my autie Carmen came over on Friday afternoon. We spent the afternoon watching the "Addison Show". She seems to know that she is the center of everyone's attention. Addison was giving Grandma kisses but I couldn't take the picture fast enough.




On Saturday Joe and I went bird hunting with my parents in Maupin. We took all of our dogs and two of my parents' dogs. I didn't get any pictures because I was trying to control Cooper who always seems to be out of control. Everyone, including the dogs had a good time. Addison got to spend the day playing with Shail (Thanks Autumn!). I guess that was her first all day playdate.

Saturday evening our friends Lonnie and Cindy came over. They drove over from Roseburg to deliver one of their puppies to her new home. They also brought three more puppies along for the trip. The Addison Show turned into the "Addison and Puppies" show. Addison enjoyed the puppies as long as they were on the other side of the baby gates.



All of our company left this morning. We had a great weekend and always enjoy having friends and family come to visit (even puppies)!! Addison took her first bath in the "big tub" tonight and fell asleep at about 7:30. She was exhausted from all the activity. I sure hope she sleeps all night!!



No comments: