Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Blog? What for?





Our friends Matt and Rachel started a blog awhile ago. It is pretty cool to see pictures of their girls growing up and know what is going on in their lives. Rachel inspired me to start a blog for our friends and family to check in and see how fast Addison is growing. 
It seems like everyday Addison is doing something new. We should have started this blog about 9 months ago. Yes, Addison is 9 months old. Can you believe it? So, enjoy the photos and I hope that you check back often. Oh and if you haven't already, check out the pictures that Uncle TJ took of Addison at www.tjcameron.com. The password for both galleries is addy. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Shawna showed me pictures of Addison and she told me she always has her mouth open in pictures. Now I truly believe. She is sooo cute Linds (and Joe). :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, what a great idea, I am really enjoying this, actually I am printing it all out for Papa to read. KNowing me I will put it all in a book, I hope you do this once a month. GGMaryEllen

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it Love it!

I finally get to see pictures of sweet Addison without having to bug Joe!
Good Job Lindsay, so good. This is going to be great. Thanks for sharing your life with us!