Friday, April 11, 2008

Addison's Newest Photos

A few weekends ago Uncle TJ was visiting and he brought along his camera for a little photo shoot. Maybe he didn't intend to take photos of Addison, but I always get a few before he leaves :) There are some very cute photos of Addison and our very first family photos. Too bad it only took a year for the three of us to get together for a photo!

Go to www.tjcameron.net. Click on Addison + Family and the password is addy. Click on Addison on the next page and then look at all the cute photos. The best way is to run the slideshow.

Enjoy!

THANKS TJ!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So very cute! What a good lookin family! Sometimes those family pictures take way too much prep time for them to actually happen, so that is great that you got them done!
I love your hair, so very cute. Love, did I say Love? Yes, I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel. I'll assume you are referring to my hair, not Joe's (really, he doesn't have much left!)!!