Friday, April 18, 2008

Enjoying A Sunny Day



We were all outside enjoying the sunshine yesterday. The weatherman says that it is supposed to be 18 degrees tonight and tomorrow's high is 39 degrees. YUCK! Joe took advantage of the warm sunny day yesterday to mow the lawn. Addison enjoyed riding a lap with him she couldn't get enough of doing laps on the driveway! The sun bonnet kept getting in the way :) Joe just came in from covering my peach tree with a combination of bed sheets and plastic. He called it the redneck peach tree and said I better take a picture in the morning. I'm sure the neighbors will drive by and think "only in Terrebonne"! I sure hope that my delicate little peach tree doesn't get too cold. I've been looking forward to these peaches since we planted the tree last year!


Last week Addison brought home a little doll from the gym daycare. She wouldn't part with it. Grandma Carla found out and got Addison her very own doll for her birthday...she'll be very happy on Sunday!! 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that bonnet!! So darling.

Sorry about the cold weather, that is how it has been here. A nice day and then nasty, a nice day, then snow, a nice day, bla bla bla.
I hope your peach blossoms fare well!
We went to Home Depot yesterday to looking at fencing and Matt got on a nice big riding mower. If he sees this picture I am in deep trouble! My car will get kicked out of the garage for a mower!

Lindsay Cameron said...

Rachel, I know how you feel! My car got kicked out for a mower, edger, you name it. Don't tell Matt that Joe has two riding mowers! One he bought at a garage sale and only works about half the time.

So far the peach blossoms are ok...tonight was another night of "please put the plants to be honey". :)